The Playhouse Sandbox from Exaco allows you to bring the beach to your kids right in your own backyard. The sandbox features a rolling roof canopy to protect against the elements and can be quickly assembled anywhere in the yard.
Made of top-grade Austrian pine and spruce, the wood is treated with a water-based child safe and eco-friendly stain. The corners are softened to remove hard edges and keep everyone safe.
The sandbox has an open bottom for hygienic reasons, though you can easily add a thick plastic flooring from your local home improvement center if you wish. It is certain to be enjoyed by your kids for many years to come.
- Model: PLAYHOUSE
- UPC: 9003942310375
- Nominal size: 4' width x 4' length
- Assembled size: 52" width x 52" length x 55" height
- Assembled size when open: 52" width x 55" length x 90" height
- External sandbox size: 45" width x 45" length x 8" height
- Internal sandbox size: 37.5" width x 37.5" length
- Roof section rolls to cover sandbox section when not in use to protect against the weather and keep out animals
- T.U.V. And Bureau Veritas approved, and wood is taken from carbon neutral forest
- Made of top-grade Austrian pine and spruce
- Treated with ecologically safe preservative
- Heavy-duty vinyl roof cover
- Roof material UV stabilized to 50+ protection, highest in the industry.
- Note: Sandboxes have open bottoms for sanitary reasons
- Note: Customers can add a thick plastic bottom from any hardware center and staple it to side walls if sandbox will be placed on a deck
- Designed for easy assembly with detailed instructions
- Made in Austria
- Ships in two easy to handle boxes
- Weight: 95.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.